While many people attend courses and enjoy being part of a group, others
prefer private tuition for various reasons. There are advantages to
having private tuition that include:
- Students receive one-to-one tuition.
- Courses can be focussed on the specific requirements of the student.
- The pace of the course is dictated by the ability of the student.
day(s) of the week can be that which is most convenient for the
student. For example, weekdays, weekends as well as Friday/Saturday or
Sunday/Monday combinations can be accommodated.
- Course start and end times can be adjusted to allow for plane, train or bus connections.
|Private courses for families or groups of friends can also be provided. However, please note:|
- Courses are limited to a maximum of four students.
- Courses involve the use of very sharp tools and are not suitable as part of stag/hen weekends.
|The age restrictions for the private tuition courses are 9 years for the "Knife Skills & Whittling" and 11 years for "Spoon Carving" courses. However, under 18's must be accompanied by a paying and participating adult.|
|Private tuition is charged at £125 per day per person, which includes:|
A private group course will receive a 10% discount if all four places are filled.
- Use of tools.
- Homemade lunch.
- Refreshments e.g. tea, coffee and biscuits etc.
| Please contact Martin to discuss your requirements and make a booking.|